Whoever you are, wherever you're from,
whatever you've been through...
The Road is a safe place for you
to experience the love of Jesus.
Social Distancing during Covid-19
- If you don’t feel comfortable meeting publicly yet, feel free to join us remotely on Facebook or Zoom. No one should feel judged for meeting or not meeting.
- If you’ve experienced fever or other symptoms within three days (Thurs-Sat) leading up to the worship service, please plan to stay home and join our live service.
- Help us practice Social Distancing. Maintain 6 ft of distance between people outside your immediate household. Refrain from handshaking, hugging or other forms of physical contact.
- You are welcome to wear a face mask, but they are not mandatory.
- No children’s activities outside the morning worship service are scheduled at this time. Children are welcome during worship and will never be considered a distraction.
- Our goal, as much as possible, will be to have a touch-less service. We will not be handing out any bulletins or other paper products. The only thing you should have to touch is the chair you sit in.
- You’re welcome to bring your own coffee or water. Chairs will be provided but you are welcome to bring outdoor chairs from home if that would make you more comfortable.
We get started at 10 am. We're usually finished shortly after 11 am.
We tend to dress a little on the casual side. Please dress comfortably for yourself and respectfully toward others.
Our worship service
Our service is intentionally simple. Everything revolves around Jesus and his gospel. We're committed the Scriptures to guide us as a Church-family and we're passionate about worship, community, and making disciples.
We meet for worship at the Leroy Rogers Center at 315 West 2nd Street, Tifton, GA 31794.
Feel free to contact us for more info or let us know you're coming.